Searching for the perfect cocktail that is both delicious and refreshing? Try out our sweet and spicy Roasted Pineapple-Hibiscus Cocktail with a recipe from our own Culinary Kitchens.
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 2 ounce roasted pineapple
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 3 sprigs mint
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ orange, juiced
- 2 ounce white tequila
- 1 ounce hibiscus tea
¼ cup dried hibiscus flowers + 2 boiling water
Roast pineapple whole in the oven at 350F for about 45 minutes, allow to cool before peeling. Refrigerate before use. Roasted pineapple will last for 4 days.
- Place hibiscus flowers in a small bowl and pour 2 cup of boiling water over. Steep for 10 minutes. Strain tea and chill.
- In a cocktail shaker muddle pineapple, jalapeno and mint. Add remaining ingredients except for hibiscus tea and shake vigorously with ice.
- Strain and serve in ice-filled rocks glass and finish with 1 ounce of hibiscus tea.
- Garnish with whole sprigs of mint.
We so enjoyed the grapefruits/rosemary welcome drink at the Austin spa along with the chia/passion fruit pudding. I’m not able to find the recipe. Is it available ? Thank you, Jackie
This looks amazing!
We were just at Miraval last week, had a wonderful time, and loved the food. We really enjoyed the Coconut Horchata from the Palm Court. Would you be kind enough to publish this recipe?
Many thanks in advance!