Need a quick, easy, and healthy fish recipe? You’ll enjoy this grouper recipe that is full of flavor and is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 4 ounce grouper fillet, substitute any white fleshed fish
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- pinch Szechuan pepper
- pinch Turmeric
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon chopped ginger
- ¼ teaspoon chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon chopped lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- 3 mint leaves, torn
- Season grouper with Szechuan pepper, turmeric, and salt.
- Heat sauté pan over medium heat with sesame oil.
- Saute on both side for about 4 minutes each side or until fish is cooked throughout.
Ginger – Lemongrass Sauce
- Heat saucepan over medium heat and add coconut oil to coat bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic, lemongrass and shredded coconut.
- Cook until ginger and lemongrass soften. About 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce immediately over fish and finish with mint leaves.
Interested in more Miraval recipes? Shop our Mindful Eating Cookbook here.
Explore Miraval Austin & Miraval Arizona culinary experiences. Relish seasonal menus, cooking demonstrations, and immersive workshops with tips for pleasing the palate, balancing the body, and minimizing food waste.
Love your books! We have both the Mindful Eating and Mindful Living books. They are “must reads!” Sometime, we’d be so happy to see the recipe for a certain cocktail we enjoyed at Miraval Arizona. I’m not sure of the contents but it was finished off with a flaming rosemary sprig. It smelled incredible!
Do you have the nutritional info on this?