Need a quick, easy, and healthy fish recipe? You’ll enjoy this grouper recipe that is full of flavor and is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 4 ounce grouper fillet, substitute any white fleshed fish
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- pinch Szechuan pepper
- pinch Turmeric
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon chopped ginger
- ¼ teaspoon chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon chopped lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- 3 mint leaves, torn
- Season grouper with Szechuan pepper, turmeric, and salt.
- Heat sauté pan over medium heat with sesame oil.
- Saute on both side for about 4 minutes each side or until fish is cooked throughout.
Ginger – Lemongrass Sauce
- Heat saucepan over medium heat and add coconut oil to coat bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic, lemongrass and shredded coconut.
- Cook until ginger and lemongrass soften. About 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce immediately over fish and finish with mint leaves.
Interested in more Miraval recipes? Shop our Mindful Eating Cookbook here.
Explore Miraval Austin & Miraval Arizona culinary experiences. Relish seasonal menus, cooking demonstrations, and immersive workshops with tips for pleasing the palate, balancing the body, and minimizing food waste.